gza73Sneakers@gmail.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

KOBE X ASTON MARTIN EVENT IN LA PART 1



13 maybe an unlucky number for many, but for a select few hundred in Los Angeles the 13th of May was their lucky day including myself. The Kobe-Aston Martin event took place at the Staples Center, home of the defending NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers. I wasn't one of the chosen 221 contest winners to attend the event, but Nike decided to open it to the public so I immediately rushed to Staples Center. I got my wristband and waited a couple of hours not knowing if there would be any packs left for sale, but there was. Saw many familiar faces in the line from past Kobe releases. Stay tuned for detailed pictures of the pack in part 2.



I think I might put this display in my house! Sorry for the lame phone picture.


ASTON MARTIN EVENT PART 2


No comments:

Post a Comment